Monday, August 22, 2011

Keeping Posted

Just a few quick updates:


-I have posted two of the four topics that fall under the "Catching Up" category. Once that is over with, new things will be coming!

-Wednesday I will be leaving to go to Myrtle Beach! My dad is a mailman, which means he listens to the radio all day every day. He listens to so much radio, he wins things all the time. Recently he won plane tickets and hotel stay in Myrtle Beach! It is only from Wednesday to Saturday, but I am not going to complain! It will be a nice, cheap getaway for the both of us!

-On top of that, I have my first Parelli Playday Sunday! I couldn't be more excited! This is my first time being around Parelli people with Sonny! The idea is to get Parelli people and their horses together to play, have fun, each lunch, try new things, and everything else! Best of all, it's free! I am sure you will be hearing much more about this in the near future.


-Bint Soraya arrived safely! With getting ready to leave and working extra to make up for the time I won't be working, I haven't had time to take any pictures. But, that will be coming soon, too!

-Other exciting news: I am working on going to another live show in October!

-Finally, (and possibly most importantly!) I have started working on tack again! I start school in about a month, so nothing major. But, it is better than nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment