Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Too Many S's

I haven't posted on here lately because I have been:

-Sick
-at School
-Studying
-buying a new Saddle
-Shopping for Supplements

I got sick the first day of school. Seriously, immune system? Just because I took the summer off school doesn't mean you get a vacation too. (I am FINALLY getting better!)

School has been okay so far. It is going to be a really tough quarter. LOTS of work; more than I would ever want. I am really going to have to break down and study my butt off to just get these classes behind me.

I got a new saddle for Sonny! Yay! There will be much more on that later...

The vet came out last Tuesday and recommended I put Sonny on a joint supplement. He will be 13 soon and I want to prolong arthritis for as long as I can. The problem is...there are about 3 billion choices. I have got it narrowed down to the 4 main ingredients I want, but then there are so many things you have to take into consideration along with that. The big issue is can the horse absorb it into his blood stream for the supplement to really work? So...my search continues!

I have a couple posts coming soon so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment