Thursday, May 5, 2011

Loser of The Year


I am so disappointed with myself. My goal of keeping my workspace clean seems to be gone with the wind (or maybe it washed away with all the rain we have had?). It's a mess! I know it could be worse, but it could definitely be better. I need to get more drawers so I am more organized. Maybe then I will have motivation to keep it clean?

Along with that, I forgot to record the time I spent tack making tonight! Bummer! In the long run, it probably won't be a big deal. Especially considering I have no way to tell how much time I have put into it so far. Maybe I should try keeping track of time from now on, then in the end figure out some way to account for what I have already done...

1 comment:

  1. I use an old test tube rack to store my exacto knives, wire cutters, skiver, and other small tools. It keeps them out of the way while I'm working. But I still have trouble keeping the space clean while I'm working on a project!

    ReplyDelete