Thursday, May 26, 2011

New Stuff

During my time of nonexistence, I managed to get a couple new things.

First of all, my very first arabian resin! I’ll admit it…I am not an arabian fan. I know it is hard to believe, but they just aren’t my cup of tea!

When I first laid eyes on Bint Soraya, I knew she was going to be my first arab! Look at that face! So much detail and character. She definitely has her own personality. I am really excited about her and can’t wait to see her finished! Although, her color will have to be a surprise ;).

I also receive this new girl! She is my new, detailed, huntseat doll by Joan Yount! I was hoping for different colors, but there was some miscommunication going on. Oh well, there will be plenty of time for more dolls in the future ;).



Five more days of school. Two more final exams. One more paper. One more project. Almost there!

No comments:

Post a Comment