Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wanted: Dead or Alive

Since models aren't living, I am not sure what constitues "alive" and "dead" as far as model horses go. No matter what, I am seriously looking for an Eberl Tara resin.

I think this warmblood mare would be an excellet portrait model for LaBelle! I have only seen three of her though, so I have no idea how many were made or how hard it is going to be to find one. I am willing to take painted/unpainted and in any coniditon. So please let me know if you know of one that I could get my hands on. There will be a reward if found ;).

Here is the resin:

Tara 1

Tara 2

Tara 3

Don't you think she would make a good LaBelle?

2 comments:

  1. I think Tara would make a great portrait model for LaBelle. Though I don't envy you trying to find one. Good luck with your search.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes!!! she would look awesome as LaBelle!!! i'll keep an eye out for one for you!

    ReplyDelete