Friday, July 1, 2011

Heads Up

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that I might not be around much this next week! So, if I don't reply to e-mails or comments right away, I will get to them as soon as I can!

The plan is: a Cincinnati Reds game tonight, which will be my first professional baseball game! There will be fireworks :). Canoeing tomorrow, then fireworks at night. Then Zoombezi Bay all day Sunday! Zoombezi Bay is a waterpark connected to the Columbus Zoo (the #1 Zoo in America!) :)!

On top of all that, Monday I will be leaving to spend the entire week with LaBelle! Her owners are going out of town and asked if I would like to come take care of her for a week. Of course! So I will be spending all week grooming, feeding treats to, riding, trail riding, and hanging out with LaBelle :). I will have the house to myself, so lots of reading and relaxing, too :).

Enjoy your weekend! And expect lots of pictures of Miss LaBelle in the near future!

1 comment: