Saturday, July 2, 2011

Photo Shoot - Take 2

After realizing my light was off in my first photo shoot, I went back the next day and tried a different approach.




For those of you who asked, here is how I set up my photo tent the first time:


My boyfriend and I built it out of PVC pipes; thanks to Jaime Baker, it was quick, easy, and cheap! If you are using lamps, play two at 45 degree angles at the front. I ended up switching my tall back lamp to the very front, which gave me better light.

The next day, I tried the sunroom. The sun room worked great because it was well lit without being direct light.


I think both ways have an advantage. The first way had much more light with a lot more crisp, clear photos.


The second way made the colors look great (with very minimal editing!), but sometimes the pictures were a bit pixelated because of not enough light.



So, I am just going to keep experimenting, and will be sure to let you know what works! Feel free to add in your own suggestions :).




No comments:

Post a Comment