Thursday, June 16, 2011

Videos of LaBelle

After a bunch of pictures of LaBelle, you have to see some videos.


You saw the first video of LaBelle here, from the Kentucky Horse Park!

Here are a few more:

One of LaBelle and I just training:



Here is our Training Level ride at the 2005 Regional Championships:



And the award ceremony after we won the class:



The best part of the award ceremony was the victory lap! At the time I was training with Roberta Williams, so our theme song was 'Girls Just Want to Have Fun' because it was always just us three girls! So after realize I had won the class, we had them play that song for our victory lap and it turned out perfectly!

Hopefully you enjoy the videos as much as I do :)!

2 comments:

  1. Loved all the pictures and the videos were great, esp. your victory lap. La Belle sounds like a wonderful horse. Thank you for sharing her with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I am glad you enjoyed her as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete