Saturday, January 15, 2011

A Bit About Me

I figured I should probably introduce myself. My name is Emily, I am from Ohio, and I have been riding since I was 5 years old. I have loved horses and horse things my whole life. I always had Barbie horses, but wasn't introduced to Breyers until later on. I remember my first Breyer was Lonesome Glory. I started photoshowing in 2005 when I got my first resin, and went to my first live show in 2009.

My first resin on the day he arrived in the mail.

I currently own one horse, LCP Sonny Barpasser. Sonny is quite a character and really is a joy to be around. We play with Parelli and just have fun.I have shown dressage for most of my life, but it became too much of a job and lost the "fun" part. So, I sold both of my dressage horses a few years ago ad purchased Sonny as a horse to just have fun with and that is what we do!


I am currently attending the Ohio State University, so I am particularly busy. But, I have the motivation to keep up with this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment