Friday, January 14, 2011

Hello!!!

As a new years resolution, I have decided to finally get a blog! I am not sure how this is going to go, so I guess we will just wait and see!

My idea for this blog is to have it cover as many model horse topics as possible. Anything from photo showing, live showing, real horse references, tack, customs, and whatever else you guys want to see!

A few other of my new years resolutions for the year are:

1.) Attend more real horse shows to obtain more reference photos

2.) Start making English saddles

3.) Keep up with this blog

4.) Pass Parelli Level 2 online with my real horse

If you interested in anything model horse, please stay turned or send me suggestions!


Valentino Resin by Kate Schick (photo by Kate as well)
BBF Armani

No comments:

Post a Comment