Sunday, January 30, 2011

An Unproductive, Productive Day

I know I just contradicted myself in only four words, but that is how my day has felt.

I got up and went to see Sonny = Productive. He was very good! But as my family and friends point out, there are only about two days a year when I say he wasn't very good :P.

He jumped 2 feet for the first time = productive! I know that is barely anything, but a huge step for us! When I first got him, he wouldn't even cross a ground pole. Today he jumped 2 feet (without hesitation!) three times :).

Here is how our progress has gone. This was a video I took 9 months ago; it is one of the first times he had jumped.



Here is what he did today :). Such a good boy! My lesson for today: I do not have the coordination to control a horse, a 22 foot rope, a carrot stick, and my camera. From now on, I will be dragging someone to the barn with me if I want more videos.



Then I went to hobby town to get some stuff for a diorama = productive. I found everything I wanted except water and shrubs.

Next I went to Joanne Fabrics and got a ton of ribbon for halters! In my book, that is very productive!

Now, it is 7:30 and I have YET to study at all for my bio midterm = major non-productivity. Or maybe you could call it procrastination? Thankfully, I still have a week before my midterm. I was hoping to knock out most of my reading today, but it doesn't look like that is going to happen :/.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, Sonny's doing so well!

    I know what you mean about studying. I didn't study very hard for my history exam and I'm pretty sure I bombed it :(. Lucky my term mark was good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Becca! He has improved so much!

    Haha oopsies ;). Oh well... It will all work out in the end!

    ReplyDelete