Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mail Time!



As childish as it may seem, every time I come home to a package I always think about Blue's Clues and "Mail Time". The only part of the song I remember is "It makes me want to wail MAILLL". And then the little mail box would come flying through the window.

Unfortunately, there was nothing flying through my window. But, Armani is home, and I couldn't be happier. If you happened to read my first blog post, at the end I posted a picture of my Valentino resin, Armani (If you didn't see it, don't worry, you didn't miss much). I got him about a month or two ago, but on the way home he suffered a cracked tail. Kate was sweet enough to fix him up for me (and put some shoes on him) and now he is home and ready to go :). I am still pretty scared to touch him. In fact, I might put him in my curio cabinet and leave him there until my show in March.



This came a few days ago, but I still want to share. I had jump standards for a trail set up, so I just ordered some poles, a panel, and some jump cups! Carrie Sloan Meyer made them for me and they are great! The panel is a little too wide, but I am going to try to sand it down.




No comments:

Post a Comment