Friday, February 11, 2011

GREAT Mail Day!

On Blab, there is a thread titled What Just Arrived In Your Mailbox and I never get to post anything on there!

Well, yesterday was a different day! I received not one, not two, not three, but FOUR packages! I came home to my family saying "Seriously, Emily?" Oopsies! It is not like I asked them to be delivered all on the same day; it is just how it worked out.


The first thing was my new ribbon colors. I needed these for a fun halter I am going to work on; Jo-Anns only carries a few colors of the 1/8" grosgrain so I am having to order lots online. Luckily, it isn't that expensive!


Next in line would be my leather, and lots of it! I ran out of my previous order and almost went crazy. Now I don't have to worry about being "leather-less" for a while ;). AND it is going to be great bridle practice :).


Then came my Legacy resin by Jennifer Scott! I just finished time payments on him and he shipped so quick. WOW he is HUGE! By the looks of the photos online, I thought he would be small. Boy, was I wrong! He is much bigger than I expected. I am a tad disappointed though; I wanted him to be a paint pony to mimic a reference photo I have. Ugh...now I don't know what to do. But, either way I love him! he is gorgeous! I am just going to have to do something about that mane...




FINALLY my Vincenzo came! I ordered him a long time ago, but I guess there is something with casting that you shouldn't keep casting the same mold over, it needs a break or something? But he is here and I REALLY love him! He is my first Spanish horse, so definitely something new for me. He has the most adorable face. I wonder what color he should be?



That is it for my crazy mail day! Now no more spending! I have got to start saving for school books and Sonny and everything else (including California! woo hoo!)

2 comments:

  1. Do you use 1/8th grosgrain ribbon for classics also, or do you have know where to get 3/32 if they even make it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Stephanie! I don't have a single classic scale horse, so I haven't made any classic halters! If you need 3/32, Unicorn Woman has great leather lace! I am sure Rio Rondo has it to, but I prefer UW!

    http://www.unicornwoman.com/cat/uw_catsupplies.htm#LEATHER%20LACE

    ReplyDelete