Thursday, February 24, 2011

Pay It Forward

I was recently introduced to something on Blab called "PIF". I have seen the movie Pay It Forward, but it is neat to see that it is happening in everyday life :).

Well, I was lucky enough to be PIFed! I was so pleasantly surprised! I was actually quite shocked...in a good way ;). I had three things on my wish list and got one of them within a week or two.

So, here he is:


A Salinero body!!! I have been wanting one of these guys for a while now, and I finally have one! He is a lot prettier that I would have expected. I love his dark bay color and his face marking. Although, he will be customized so he won't be like this forever. In the mean time, he is going to make a great head for bridles!

Thanks horsenut! I really appreciate it!

Oh, and don't forget to PIF ;).

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your PIF! I am always looking on the monthly thread for things to giveaway. Unfortunatly most are looking for newer molds and most of mine are older but once in awhile one pops up that I can send to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I have a bunch of older models that I need to go through and see if anyone would want! I am sure some could make neat CMs!

    ReplyDelete