Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Thinking of Spring

As it downpours snow outside my window, I can't help but to think of Spring. Which is how this came about:


I am very pleased with the way it turned out! In fact, I even put it for sale on MH$P. I have decided that I can't just keep accumulating all these halters I am making! So if there is ever a halter you would like to have, just let me know! It also comes with my new creation: round-braided lead ropes! Even though they take forever to make, I think they are worth it!!





4 comments:

  1. Wow, that halter and lead look great! And the ad looks *very* professional. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies :) I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really gorgeous !
    And it's great to see tack makers making halters out of Nylon/ribbon.

    ReplyDelete