Sunday, March 20, 2011

Changes

I feel like so much is changing lately. They are all going to be changes for the good, but it still makes me a bit uncomfortable. Too much change at once is overwhelming.

First of all, we are moving my older sister to Chicago tomorrow. She has never really moved out before. Sure she went away to school for a bit, but she was only two hours away and came home every weekend for work. This time she is seriously moving out, since Chicago is six hours away. We are very close, so it is going to be different not having her around all the time. Although she is annoying and super loud, I really am going to miss her so much. But, she is going back to school and this will be such a good opportunity for her. She is very brave and I am so proud of her.

On top of that, I feel like I am growing up a lot. I just finished my third quarter of college which means I am now a sophomore. I am not sure how I feel about that…a lot of mixed emotions. Also, I have started serving full time at work now. It is a lot more money, but it is going to be strange not being a hostess like I have been for the past three years.

Finally, the weather is changing! After some random snow a few weeks ago, it is getting warm and staying warm! In fact, Sonny got to have his blanket off for the first time this year! Boy, did he love that! There is nothing like a good, naked mud bath!


I will be gone for the next few days, but hopefully I can get some serious tack making done when I return!

No comments:

Post a Comment