Tuesday, March 15, 2011

SE Ohio Model Horse Show - Western

The OF classes were much bigger than the CM/AR performance classes, so here are the pictures of them combined :).

I really liked this guy. I believe he is Kate Gross'.

I love how she used nail heads on her numbers.


My serious face while getting Roxy ready.

BBF One Night Stand - I didn't plan on showing any horses in OF performance until the last minute, but I am glad I did!


Melange placing 2nd in western pleasure non-stock.


A trail entry using Jennifer Buxton's pictures! Very cool!






Look at those little wires! Too cute!





This was really cool. I have never heard of it before, but it looked interesting!




BBF Just Believe - 3rd in western pleasure

BBF Hotrod Harley - Harley looking snazzy as always and finished 2nd

The winner of the western pleasure class.

BBF First Kiss - 2nd in trail

BBF Holy Cow - 3rd in trail.

Winner of the trail class

My godfather must have taken this one ;). Maybe he was trying a creative angle? :P


No comments:

Post a Comment