Wednesday, March 16, 2011

SE Ohio Model Horse Show - English

I was also really proud of how Armani did with his classes! He cantered about with 4 NAN cards at his first show!












I LOVE this jump! So cute!




BBF Watch Me Waltz - I think he looked fabulous in his dressage tack :)

BBF Armani in his new Jana Skybova tack set.

BBF Armani - winning english pleasure...

...and english trail.

He placed 2nd in hunter / jumper / cross country.

The winner of that class.

BBF Prestige - Even though he was the only one in dressage, I think he still looked good :).

Overall, a very successful day :).

7 comments:

  1. Lovely photos and congrats on your wins! Any idea who made the tack on that mini or any other photos of it? It's darn familiar, but I'm not sure if it's mine or not! Curiosity is KILLING me, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yehp, it is yours! Good eye! Kelsea sat across from me, so we talked about it ;). I think he got reserve champion for performance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome, thanks! Dang, I wish I could remember making that set...but hey, it's great to know it's out there winning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,
    Did I make the purple/white ground poles in BBF Armani's English Trail entry? I can't remember!
    ~Kelli Konecny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anna - It did really well! Wish I could have gotten more pictures of it!

    Kelli - Actually, I put those poles together last minute :). It was my first time making them; I am lucky they came out nice enough! I bought a similar pair a LONG time ago (around 2005) with really small plants, but there were only three and I needed four so I had to make my own!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup, the ones from 2005 were from me then. I remembered selling some purple colored poles to you around that time. Yours look good too!
    ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! What a memory LOL!

    Here they are :).

    http://i52.tinypic.com/2r76c9e.jpg

    Still in great condition, just not enough ;)

    ReplyDelete