Monday, March 14, 2011

SE Ohio Model Horse Show - Halter (1)

My true love is performance, but today we are starting with halter. I never thought I would say this, but the halter division was the highlight of my day.

Unfortunately, I was super busy with performance and didn't get that many photos. Here are the ones I managed to slip in.




BBF Coroline - My foal that Travis Skaggs painted for me! Her first NAN card. The judge said he nailed the baby color! Go Travis!!




Kelsea Bauer's Marwari. Would you have guessed he started life as a Lonseome Glory?



BBF Hotrod Harley - The infamous Harley in halter (5th)

BBF First Kiss - Just one away from NANing! (3rd)

LCP Sonny Barpasser - Sonny got 2nd in painted halter :)





BBF Storm Chaser - My Stormy got 3rd out of all these gorgeous mustangs!







BBF Prestige - His first show and first NAN card.

BBF Armani - Armani's first class and first win!

BBF Barbossa - although he was the only one in the class, he still looked good :).

And my most favorite of all :). Not only did Armani win Champion Sporthorse, he went on to win Overall AR Halter Champion!! Woo Hoo!! I couldn't be happier!



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you and Armani! He looks a lot like my own Adonis Z!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! And the same to you and Emma ;).

    I noticed that! When I saw your post about the 3 great Valentino's I though Armani would look so good with them!

    ReplyDelete