Friday, March 18, 2011

Dirty Deeds

My first ever Spotlight goes to Joyce Savage and her mare Dirty Deeds, who I was lucky enough to meet at the SE Ohio live show. Joyce was so sweet and such a big help! A truly great performance shower, striving to be realistic, as well as fancy! Dirty Deeds is a Stone Artisan Hall extreme factory custom by Ed Gonzales. Her color is beautiful and her pinned ears give her so much character! A typical mare ;). Joyce topped her off with a red bow in her tail which in the real horse world means "Watch out! She's a kicker!". Too cute :).

Joyce and Dirty Deeds deservingly cleaned up at the show!

I loved her western entries.

Look at all that bling! It looks so good with Dirty Deed's color.




She looked just as good in english!

NOTE: She wasn't finished with this yet. But, I had to run and get my OF dressage horse ready, so I wanted to get a picture of what I could.




They had a wonderful day together and congrats to them both!

No comments:

Post a Comment