Monday, April 18, 2011

Blogger

Blogger is a funny thing. Don't get me wrong, I love it. BUT...It's really funny to me sometimes.

To begin with, I was using HTML codes for my font up until last week. Then I realized that only people with a mac (which is apparently only 15% of my viewers) could see that font. Haha so much for all those codes...

Secondly, I am very curious to know how accurate it is. For instance:


Is that really true? Did someone really stock my blog a ton just for an hour? LOL!

Along with that, I love the option to see the Search Keywords. Someone actually found my blog by searching "do all dressage workers wear polos?" If by workers you mean riders, or anyone involved in dressage...then the answer is yes. All dressage 'workers' wear polos. :)

I am not really sure what the point of this post is, but I really felt the need to share this.

No comments:

Post a Comment