Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Decisions

I can't seem to make up my mind about anything lately. One major issue is a live show this weekend. I have been so busy with school and work, I haven't done a thing for the show and it's only four days away!

I haven't had a chance to look over the classlist, but I could probably just keep things basically the same from the last show. But, I am just not in the mood for a show for some reason?

I really should go considering there are only thee in my area this year. I just don't have the motivation :(.

1 comment:

  1. If you've been busy with school and work, then you can have fun by going to the live show :)
    The show might have roughly the same class list so you wouldn't have to change much.
    Maybe you'll make some new hobby friends ?
    Whatever you decide to do, I hope you have a great weekend :D

    ReplyDelete